A hotel in Beaucaire, between the Lubéron, Provence and the Camargue
A land of traditions and history in a superb natural setting ...
The Logis Les Vignes Blanches is a 3-star hotel located in the heart of the Nimes-Arles -Avignon golden triangle. This makes it the perfect hotel for visiting the wonders of the South and touring in Provence, the Luberon and the Camargue.
At the gates of the Vignes Blanches, many remarkable natural sites of major tourist, historical and cultural interest are available to you as well as a good number of sports and fun activities to share with family or friends. Less than 40 minutes by car for the most part, you can take advantage of all the riches of the South: markets, flea markets, natural parks, beaches, historic towns, Roman monuments, museums….
And after your day of discovery, relaxation, swimming and lazing around at Logis les Vignes Blanches.
Some ideas for outings:
- The old Mas in Beaucaire (a trip back in time to the heart of a Provencal farmhouse)
- Le mas des Tourelles, Gallo-Roman cellar in Beaucaire
- 5th century troglodyte abbey of Saint-Roman l'Aiguille 4km
- The Pont du Gard and its museum 18km
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and its Saint-Paul de Mausole monastery 19km
- Nîmes and its arenas 23km
- Avignon and the city of the Popes 27km,
- Uzes, its Saturday market and the famous Haribo candy museum 33km